Welcome to the blog! I’m so glad to have you here. If it’s your first time checking my slice of the web, here’s everything you need to know in under 50 words:
I am one half of a young couple that moved to Florence, Italy in 2011. We a beautiful baby daughter Livia, a sweet-as-can-be pup Winston and a generally swell life. We work for ourselves building websites and doing other random cool things. I blog about it all here.
So, here’s the deal: our subject matter has really change over the years. Yes, Italy and Florence are the constants, but a lot of other things have changed what we write about. For the first year we were here, we wrote about things like…
- Moving to Italy: One Day to Go!
- How We Moved to Italy, Part One
- Living in Florence: What’s Right Outside Our Door
- Family Photos in the Countryside
- Antica Macelleria Cecchini in Panzano, Italy
- Consuming Ridic Amounts of Gelato
Year #2 was more laid-back due to my pregnancy. As such, we tended to write about things such as…
- Picks for Lunch in Florence, Italy
- Big News from Italy
- Baby Abroad First Steps
- Living in Italy FAQ: Italian vs. Italian-American
- 3 Spots for Gelato in Florence, Italy
- A Day in Le Cinque Terre
- La Cantinetta di Dante e Beatrice
- Living in Italy FAQ: How Much Does it Cost?
- What a Difference Two Years Can Make
- Italian Dual Citizenship My Story
Since Livia came into our world, things have obviously livened up a bit! Our third year has been about things like…
- Visiting Florence, Italy with a Baby
- Pregnancy and Childbirth in Florence, Italy
- Livia’s First Trip: Paris! Versailles!
- How to Rent Baby Equipment in Amsterdam and Paris
- Adorable Dining Finds in Amsterdam
- Fab Shopping Finds in Amsterdam
- Getting Settled in Our New Apartment and Neighborhood
I’m happy to have you here!